Saturday, 4 June 2016

Swat a Fact

This is a great game which can be played in a variety of ways.
We use it to build our number knowledge and consolidate strategies. Here are some of the ways we play this game

Find me the answer to 17 + 3

Find me a teen number

Make me the number 389?

What number is double 8?

Make me the number that comes before 10, 45, 167, etc

Sometimes we take turns, other times we have a challenge between 2 people.

Please note: no flies were killed during this game!!


3 comments:

  1. I loved playing "Swat-A-Fact when I had a class of my own! Very satisfying! Ms Fothergill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh how much fun is THAT game - competition and MATHS. I definitely want an invite the next time you are playing Room 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh how much fun is THAT game - competition and MATHS. I definitely want an invite the next time you are playing Room 10.

    ReplyDelete